"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Monday, May 28, 2012

My Style Idol

There are so many celebrities out there with amazing fashion sense. One celebrity that I am greatly influenced by is Lauren Conrad. Everywhere she goes, she is never out of fashion. I love her style and her variety in her outfits. She knows how to pair everything together and keep a modest, classy look. Her style is very pretty and feminine and she can also go a bit edgy without having a masculine effect. She is my style idol and I am constantly being influenced by her style when I am making outfits. I hope she can be an influence on you too!
Hayley

3 comments:

  1. love this post and your whole blog!! keep up the great work xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete