"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Chill in Style

Aaah November! The weather is getting colder meaning winter is approaching. It's time to layer up in coats, scarves, and hats. No one says that you can't chill in style though! You can still look chic in your cold weather layers. Here are some very fashionable winter-weather accessories I incorporate in my wardrobe for those days when Jack Frost is nipping at your nose! (corny winter phrase)

Gloves: Try sticking to neutral colors so that they will match your coat. I like the metallic look of these gloves.
Juicy Couture Merino Gloves
Scarves: There's never a time when scarves aren't fashionable, but in wintery weather you want to stick with a warmer material like this cashmere scarf
I personally love this soft pattern in pretty plaid patterns
Hats: Yes, I know the fear of hat-hair, but it's very important to keep your head warm during these cold weather months. Go for a hat that is stylish and looks good on you. That way you want to wear it more!
I love knit berets because they are warm but look adorable in the  fall/winter months.
I hope these tips help you to chill in style!
Style 4 Awhile
xx
Hayley




No comments:

Post a Comment