"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello again!

Hello loves!

Forgive me for my lack of posting. I have been trying to tackle the typical high school schedule along with a million extracurricular activities..it's a wonder I walk out the door with both earrings in(most of the time). Well the good news is I am back. As longs as my fingers are moving, I will post regularly. Promise.

It's my third year in high school and I've become quite an observant person, especially when it comes to all things style. Have you ever noticed how new trends slowly go from "whoa Teen Vogue pulls it off, but can I?" to the hallway of high waist pants or lagoon of Lulu Lemon? It takes a bit of time and one brave soul to make something go from eek to chic (although I've yet to see the "wet hair look" in school). If fashion was a science it would be characterized as "evolution". 

Make a Statement.

Best wishes,
Hayley
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment