"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Saks on Fifth Ave&Bloomingdales= Fashion Haven

Hi Everyone! Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting the new Merrimack Premium Outlets and it was heaven for all fashion lovers. There were so many designer stores like Calvin Klein, The Loft, DKNY, and more. Overall the outlets were very nice, clean, and the setup of all of them was beautiful. I cannot wait to go there around Christmas time! The two biggest highlights of mine were visiting Saks on Fifth Ave and Bloomingdales. These stores are fashion havens. There were oh so many designer brands and you could find good deals on some small items if you searched. Bloomingdales had the most amazing designer brand shoes I have ever seen in my life. I found a pair of shoes I want to get for school in the fall and I wanted to share it with you! Definitely check out these outlets in New England! Remember to style 4 awhile.
Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment