"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Talk about planning ahead

Hi everyone! I know its still July but all these back to school commercials are getting me super excited for high school this year! I already have my list planned out and I wanted to give you guys an inside look on the items I am hoping to purchase before the big Freshman year.
Looks like I'll be styling for awhile!
Hayley 


Hayley’s Freshman List
·        Dark Wash Jeggings
·        Colored Jeans (red)
·        Maybelline BB Cream (light/med) 
·        Maybelline Colorshow Nail in Orange Fix 
·        Maybelline Colorshow Nail in Styled Out 
·        Maybelline Colorshow Nail in Pinkalicious 
·        White scarf
·        Casual Dress
·        White Sweater
·        Jean Skirt
·        Tops
·        Moccasins
·        Flats
·        Oxfords
·        Revlon Photoready Finisher Powder 
·        Knit or fashion boot
·        Red converse
·        Peter pan collar necklace?







No comments:

Post a Comment