"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Friday, December 28, 2012

The Brilliant Button Down

I have to apologize yet again for my lack of posting. I'm trying to write at least two posts a month if not more. Happy Holidays! I hope you all are enjoying your time with family and friends. I know I am enjoying my vacation by resting, spending time with family, and soaking up some of the latest and greatest fashion trends. By reading these, I have come to notice that button-down shirts never went out of style. From the day it was invented, the button down was never not seen somewhere or on someone. I have incorporated the button down in my wardrobe lately. Below are a few easy ways to dress the button down up or down.



Behold the Brilliant Button Down.
Style-4-Awhile,
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment