Roses are red. Violets are blue. Which spring color trend works best for you? Spring is just around the corner, so why not get a head start on incorporating this season’s color trends into your wardrobe? This season’s colors are
· Emerald: It’s not just for St. Patrick’s Day! Incorporating this jewel tone into your wardrobe will make people green with envy.
· Tomato: It’s the new red. Pairing this color with a neutral outfit creates the perfect pop of color.
· Navy: This dark color can be worn with a spring twist in feminine pieces such as skater skirts or a statement necklace.
· Plum: A richer purple is both fun and sophisticated at the same time.
· Onyx: Who said black was just for winter? This spring try wearing this dark shade in a chiffon blouse or peplum shirt.
· Blush: Blush is the new neutral. Wear it with anything you’d wear a neutral color with and you’ll have a touch of spring in your outfit.
So be fashion forward. Spring into spring color trends now!