"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Intro

Hey everyone! My name's Hayley and I am in love with fashion. Clothes, hair, and makeup are my favorite things to view on youtube or in magazines like Seventeen or Teen Vogue. Recently, my sisters and I have created a youtube channel dedicated to such things. If you wish to view, check it out at the following link:http://www.youtube.com/user/dracutgrls12BEAUTY?feature=mhee
Please tune in and subscribe to my channel. I will try to post at least once a week on my blog, if not more. Basically, I will post things referring to latest fashions and beauty advice that would go along with my channel, along with pictures of my latest "creations" of outfits or hair styles. I will try to post videos from my channel on my blog to so that you can view them easier. Well have a good day and follow my blog!
-Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment