1. I wash my face with Clean&Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser.
2. Pat dry, never wipe.
3. I apply Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturizer as both my facial moisturizer and daily acne medication.
4. I take a white Revlon Cream eye shadow and apply some on my lids and under my eyes to brighten my eyes.
5. I use my Wet&Wild cream eye liner and apply to my tightline to make my lashes look thicker.
6. I put on my Revlon Plumping mascara.
7. Occasionally, I add illuminating powder to my cheek bones, above my brows, and to my nose as a highlighter.
8. I finish off with my Eos lip balm and every now and then my Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Sunset Peach.
I hope these steps give you some advice on how to apply little makeup, but still highlighting features. Remember: LESS IS MORE! Have a great night!