"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Makeup Tips: Less is More

Today I wanna talk about makeup. It many girls and women use makeup to cover up their flaws. What they don't know is the real use for makeup. Makeup isn't used for hiding, it's for highlighting. I use makeup to highlight and enhance my best features. This way, no one notices your flaws. I will do a video of my daily makeup routine sometime soon, but I will let you know what I do.
1. I wash my face with Clean&Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser.
2. Pat dry, never wipe.
3. I apply Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturizer as both my facial moisturizer and daily acne medication.
4. I take a white Revlon Cream eye shadow and apply some on my lids and under my eyes to brighten my eyes.
5. I use my Wet&Wild cream eye liner and apply to my tightline to make my lashes look thicker.
6. I put on my Revlon Plumping mascara.
7. Occasionally, I add illuminating powder to my cheek bones, above my brows, and to my nose as a highlighter.
8. I finish off with my Eos lip balm and every now and then my Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Sunset Peach.
I hope these steps give you some advice on how to apply little makeup, but still highlighting features. Remember: LESS IS MORE! Have a great night!
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment