"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wide legged Jeans

I must admit, when I saw wide-legged jeans were coming back, I was disappointed. I was never a fan of the flare jeans I used to wear when I was little. I had moved on to skinnies and was never going back. Until, my private school banned skinny jeans on our casual days (we wear uniforms). I had to change my usual style and wear a wider legged jean. To be frank, they were cute! These jeans can work with shirts and shoes that skinny jeans can't. If your an athlete and want to wear sneakers you can hide them under these jeans. Also, these jeans make you appear taller. They are good for giving you an extra boost of height by wearing heels or wedges with them. The wide leg hides the shoe, so no one has to know how tall the heel is. Also, I paired these light wash jeans with a coral colored crop shirt and wore a white cami under it. Crop tops look  amazing with these jeans. Something I want to try is pairing a tiered tank with white wide legged jeans for a spring or summer look. So point of blog: Do not fear trying wide-legged jeans. Have an amazing weekend!
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment