"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dream Out Loud

What's your opinion on Selena Gomez's clothing line? Mine? I love it! Kmart was never a place of interest to me until Selena's line came out. The line is affordable, but not cheaply made. It is very cute and you can use the different pieces to make an outfit your own. I love how you can build a wardrobe off of it without emptying your wallet! I always have a budget when I shop and I am able to buy more than one of Selena's items when I go to Kmart. Her summer line does not disappoint. It incorporates the latest spring and summer styles so that every item is "in" but you don't have to pay as much. Please check out Selena's Dream Out Loud line and tell me your opinion on it! (;

Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment