"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saving for summer?

It's summer vacation for me starting Monday and I'm gonna shop til I drop this summer. Yet, I don't wanna burn a giant hole in my pocket! That's why I am writing today about smart summer shopping. In order to be a good shopper, you want to make a list of items that you will get a lot of use out of.( such as shoes, jewelry, sweatshirts, short sleeve shirts, jackets). These are the items you can splurge on. Also, when you are shopping, make sure you start at the cheaper stores or the stores with good sales. I always start at Forever 21, work my way to Charlotte Russe, try H&M, then hit Hollister, Aeropostale, Delia's, JcPenney, Target(yes Target),etc. always look at bargains and read them carefully. Think before you buy. Ask yourself: DO I need this? Am I gonna wear this a lot? Is this gonna be appropriate for school next year? Also, try to buy clothes that will work for both summer ware but can be put together in an outfit for school next year. These key things will help you be a smart summer shopper. 
Happy Spending!
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment