"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion goes away. Style is forever."
- Ralph Lauren

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Easy to Do Updos

There are those days when you wake up, look in a mirror and your hair looks like the twister from the Wizard of Oz took you. I know I do. I wake up to Medusa, not Hayley. Well, on those days I put my hair in updos. I get bored with the ponytail and ballerina bun. I try to spice them up a bit.
Here are some styles to try: 

1) French Braid- Simple, classy cute look
2) Bohemian Messy Bun- Such a cute look. So easy to do!




3) Flip Side Ponytail- Simple and very summery! haha(:

Put your hair in a low side pony tail.
Separate the hair above the elastic to make an opening.
Take the pony tail and flip it into the opening.
Tighten the elastic and VOILA.

I hope these styles help you!! Numbers 2&3 accredited to stilababe09 and krazyrayray on Youtube.
Happy Summer!
Hayley




No comments:

Post a Comment